Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Illegal Aliens Are Criminals...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Illegal Aliens Are Criminals...

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:17 pm

...According to Chuck Schumer. Believe it or not, he thinks a wall on the border makes America safer too.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/10 ... 6058700800

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Illegal Aliens Are Criminals...

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:25 pm

Chuck Schumer is soooooo slimy...

He and Trump have a lot in common in that regard.

The only difference is the fact the mainstream media will NEVER call out Schumer for his bullshit.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:59 am

Lot's of them from both sides of the aisle have made statements like this at one time or another, at a time when it was the popular thing to do. These days it is not popular so being against it is the correct bandwagon to ride. In the end nothing gets done ad it's on to the next mess tat won't get fixed. The President will have to cave on the shutdown, people can only go so long without pay, although the Obama shutdown went 16 days and going back to the Carter days there was one every year. Matter of fact I don't think any president, recent, has gotten away with at least one. I saw a headline yesterday, didn't click it, that a Federal Employee Union was sung over lack of pay, don't know if it was legit or click bait, but it would make sense if they did at this point.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:15 am

zzand wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:59 am
Lot's of them from both sides of the aisle have made statements like this at one time or another, at a time when it was the popular thing to do. These days it is not popular so being against it is the correct bandwagon to ride. In the end nothing gets done ad it's on to the next mess tat won't get fixed. The President will have to cave on the shutdown, people can only go so long without pay, although the Obama shutdown went 16 days and going back to the Carter days there was one every year. Matter of fact I don't think any president, recent, has gotten away with at least one. I saw a headline yesterday, didn't click it, that a Federal Employee Union was sung over lack of pay, don't know if it was legit or click bait, but it would make sense if they did at this point.
There was an act passed in 1939 (Fair Labor Standards?) that mandates that employees be paid in a timely manner for their work. I think that’s where that headline was headed.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:28 am

And I agree, they should be paid. The only ones who shouldn't be getting a paycheck are members of congress. I would add the President to the list but he doesn't take a paycheck, giving it to different charities, so yeah, throw his in there too. The longer this thing goes on the longer it will take to process tax returns and that's when we start getting screwed.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:22 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:28 am
And I agree, they should be paid. The only ones who shouldn't be getting a paycheck are members of congress. I would add the President to the list but he doesn't take a paycheck, giving it to different charities, so yeah, throw his in there too. The longer this thing goes on the longer it will take to process tax returns and that's when we start getting screwed.
If you listen to some on the right we should shut it down and who cares if it is... it’s a good thing because it can’t run amok...

How naive...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:43 pm

I just killed my ex wife and her friend.

Oh, it was okay when OJ did it.

Why should I have to set a better example? It's not like I'm in charge of my mouth or body....

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:56 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:50 pm

What a bunch of racist bologna, pffft.
😂😂

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic